A PTSA (or PTSA) unit is a local, self-governing membership association whose main purpose is to serve the needs and desires of its members in promoting the health, welfare, safety and education of children and youth.
There are multiple ways to join:
- Join PTSA Now (PTSA pays the credit card fee)
- Join on the Oregon PTA site (you pay an additional credit card & processing fee)
- Attend a PTSA meeting and fill out a membership envelope with payment via credit card, check, or cash. We also offer a limited number of scholarships for families that would like to join.
Membership dues are $12.50/year.
- PTSA provides volunteer support to teachers and school functions
- PTSA hosts staff appreciation week
- PTSA raises money and plans Grad Night for seniors
- A great way to meet more people in the community and hear details about what is happening at the school!
PTSA Scholarships for Membership
- We have budgeted a limited number of scholarships for families that would like to join. Jefferson PTSA will pay the dues to state & national for scholarship recipients.
- Come to a PTSA meeting and fill out a membership envelope. Write 'Scholarship' at the top of the envelope. Give the envelope to the PTSA treasurer.
- Scholarship requests will be received on a first come, first serve basis.